Latest Original, "Adobe Chicken"
Click image to enlarge
Guthrie City Hall
Shipping: Call for shipping and delivery information
Built in 1902 by architect Joseph Foucart in 1902 with his typical turrets and towers. Site of Oklahoma's Constitutional Convention. Razed in 1956. Each hand-pulled silkscreen print in the edition of 25 is hand-watercolored by Greg.
24" X 18"
Share This Product