OK Schools

  • OSU - Theta Pond
    Click image to enlarge

OSU - Theta Pond

SKU: CPOKS10
Availability: In stock
Shipping: $10.00
$50.00

Product Description

In 1895, the pond was built for use as a reservoir by students to solve the water shortage problems of the campus. Originally named the Horse Pond it was renamed Theta Pond after a sorority house then located across the street. Theta Pond gradually developed as a favorite scenic landmark at OSU.

15" x 11"