OK Schools

  • OSU - Old Central
    Click image to enlarge

OSU - Old Central

SKU: OKS6
Availability: In stock
Shipping: $10.00
$50.00

Product Description

Originally built in 1894, it was the first permanent building on the Oklahoma A & M campus. In 1969 the last regular classes were held and the building was leased to the Oklahoma Historical Society and later restored with a new foundation and renovated. In 2009 the building became the home of the OSU Honors College and the Oklahoma Museum of Higher Education.

11" x 15"

Share This Product

FB Email