OK Schools

SNU - Bresee Hall
Named for the founder of the Church of the Nazarene, Dr. Phineas Bresee. It has always been the administration building.
$50.00
UCO - Old North Tower
Completed in 1893 on the campus of what was then the Territorial Normal School. Renovated in 2008.
$50.00
new casady chapel
Original chapel renovated and expanded in 2011.
$35.00
harding
Opened as a junior high in 1925, in 1955 became a combination junior and senior high school and a middle school in 1965. Now a charter school.
$50.00
putnam city
Opened in 1958 on NW 50th St. in Oklahoma City.
$35.00
putnam city north
Opened in 1978 on N. Rockwell in Oklahoma City.
$35.00
putnam city west
Opened in 1967 on NW 23rd St. in Oklahoma City.
$35.00