OK Schools

OCU-Administration Building
Built in 1922-23, named the Clara E. Jones Administration Building. First permanent building constructed on the OCU campus. The tower was originally the library.
$50.00
OCU-Goldstar Building
Built in 1954 in a Neo-Gothic style. Built in honor of OK United Methodists killed in service of their country.
$50.00
Oklahoma Christian University
University moved from Bartlesville, OK to Edmond, OK in 1958.
$50.00
OSU - Allie Reynolds Field
Home field of the Oklahoma State University Cowboys college baseball teams. Opened in 1981, it is named after former OSU and NY Yankees baseball great, Allie Reynolds.
$50.00
OSU - Gallagher-Iba Arena
The basketball and wrestling venue at Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, OK, originally completed in 1938.
$50.00
OSU - Lewis Field
Built in 1913, with permanent seating added in 1920,
$50.00
OSU - Old Central
Originally built in 1894, it was the first permanent building on the Oklahoma A & M campus. In 1969 the last regular classes were held and the building was leased to the Oklahoma Historical Society.
$50.00
OSU - Student Union
Constructed in 1951, the student union serves as one of the most comprehensive unions in the world, The union has provided a common hub for campus life.
$50.00
OSU - Theta Pond
In 1895, the pond was built for use as a reservoir by students to solve the water shortage problems of the campus. Originally named the Horse Pond it was renamed Theta Pond after a sorority house then located across the street.
$50.00
OU - Adams Hall
Built in 1936, the historic Price College of Business, named for the first dean, Arthur Adams.
$50.00
OU - After the Game
Owen Stadium in the 1950's when cokes were sold in bottles and left on the bleachers for cleanup crews.
$50.00
OU - Arches
These arches at the entry to the campus at Boyd and Asp were donated by the class of 1919.
$50.00
OU - Beta House
Chartered in 1907 on the OU campus, this is the fourth home of the Gamma Phi chapter, completed in 1928.
$50.00
OU - Campus Corner
Campus Corner as it was in the 1960's with the Town Tavern and a group of art students painting the scene.
$50.00
OU - Game Day
Going into the game at Owen Field.
$50.00
OU - Health Sciences Campus
The campus mall, flanked by two arches, called the Stanton L. Young Walk. A sculpture of the "Seed Sower" by Paul Moore stands at the entrance.
$50.00
OU - Library
The Bizzell Memorial Library, constructed in 1929 during the administration of OU's fifth president William Bennett Bizzell. It is an elaborate Collegiate Gothic building.
$50.00
OU - Monnet Hall
Once referred to as the "Law Barn", named for the first dean of the University of Oklahoma School of Law, Julian Charles Monnet, completed in 1913.
$60.00
OU - Norman Duck Pond
Brandt Park, a recreational area used by OU students
$50.00
OU - School of Law
A state-of-the-art facility equpped with the latest technology, expanded and renovated in 1999.
$50.00
dentalschoolweb
On the Health Science campus in Oklahoma City.
$50.00
OU - Student Union
Completed in 1928 as a memorial to the students, faculty, and staff who fought and died in WWI. The Union's landmark 99 foot clock tower was completed in 1936 as a WPA project.
$50.00
SNU - Bresee Hall
Named for the founder of the Church of the Nazarene, Dr. Phineas Bresee. It has always been the administration building.
$50.00
St. Gregory's University
Shawnee, OK. Opened in 1915, Benedictine Hall houses administration, library, and classrooms.
$50.00
TU - McFarlin Library
Dedicated in 1930, has the world's largest collections of materials by James Joyce.
$50.00
UCO - Old North Tower
Completed in 1893 on the campus of what was then the Territorial Normal School. Renovated in 2008.
$50.00
casady chapel 1
St. Edward's Chapel on the campus of Casady School in NW Oklahoma City. Consecrated in 1950.
$35.00
new casady chapel
Original chapel renovated and expanded in 2011.
$35.00
casady pond
A duck pond in the center of the campus.
$50.00
harding
Opened as a junior high in 1925, in 1955 became a combination junior and senior high school and a middle school in 1965. Now a charter school.
$50.00
putnam city
Opened in 1958 on NW 50th St. in Oklahoma City.
$35.00
putnam city north
Opened in 1978 on N. Rockwell in Oklahoma City.
$35.00
putnam city west
Opened in 1967 on NW 23rd St. in Oklahoma City.
$35.00